2nd International Conference on Vaccine Safety & Immune Health
Attend In-Person or Virtual.
Vaccines are a hallmark of modern medicine emerging from an early understanding of the Immune System. Systems Biology however provides for a MODERN SCIENCE OF THE IMMUNE SYSTEM for Precision & Personalized Medicine and reveals a framework for a much-needed Vaccine Safety and Risk Assessment.
All proceeds go to support the research at the International Center for Integrative Systems.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED:
- Historical Review: How We Got Here
- The Modern Science of the Immune System
- The Epigenetics of Immune Health
- Foods, Nutraceuticals & Supplements for Immune Health
- The Pandenomics – The Economics of a Pandemics: Winners and Losers
- What the Science Reveals About COVID-19 Vaccine Safety
- Where Are We Going
- What Can You Do from Boosting Immunity to Educating Others